<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Wednesday, June 4, 2008
5 in the morning




` and as I embrace the belief of an intentional new day,
we laze around, hoping and wanting things, cause we rock like that //



Today, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Today, I cleaned my room, vacuumed and mopped the house.

-pats back-



and then the feeling2 doesn't stop.


When I am supposed to be resting my head after a hard day of labour, I am up at (timecheck)2.46am, chatting with pretty peoples that are up later than their usual too.
I feel a whole bucket full of to-dos, that I think I'm going ambitiously crazy.

I want to;
. add frames and mirrors to my wall
. paint my walls, so that I can draw on them
. paint my furniture so that they'd match.
. get a manicure/pedicure
. get a tan
. shop for a new wardrobe(SALE!!!)
. bake cupcakes
. read a few good books
. survey universities around the world and their facilities
. dye my hair
. watch the sun rise with (_________)
. catch up with my minorities
. have a sleepover with dear SUPERKINEHH
. go for a good full body massage with MYFAVOURITEWOMAN
. learn to drive
. test my alcohol tolerance level
. stop dreaming when I sleep
. stock up on telly series
. stop procrastinating like, NOW.


okeh, I'll stop.
but you get the idea.

any volunteers to help make these happen by the end of the holidays?
I have approximately a week and a half left.




and in the midst of all that ambitiousness, I realised that I've led a very sad 17years, 11 months, 10 days of my life, to have not watched the sun rise before. pfft.



So I got this off someone's blog.

Emotions, in my experience, aren’t covered by single words. I don’t believe in “sadness,” “joy,” or “regret.” Maybe the best proof that the language is patriarchal is that it oversimplifies feelings. I’d like to have at my disposal complicated hybrid emotions, Germanic train-car constructions like, say, “the happiness that attends disaster.” Or: “the disappointment of sleeping with one’s fantasy.” I’d like to show how “intimations of morality brought on by aging family members” connects with “the hatred of mirrors that begins in middle age.” I’d like to have a word for “the sadness inspired by failing restaurants” as well as for “the excitement of getting a room with a minibar.”

And then I realized this.


The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - that you'd thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you've never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it's as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.


Awesome.

Good night lovers.
I'm off to go dream, or do something.


Location: The Bedroom
Music: Better In Time - Leona Lewis



5:23 AM