<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, May 30, 2008
the staccato replay





` one thing that I still know,
is that you're keeping me down //



feelings can grow
but it can go away too


how fleeting is happiness?

I tell you, very.

stop for a minute, and reflect.

think about all that happiness you've felt at any one time in your life.

and how quick it disappears.

how the calm waters take a sudden turn and abruptly intrude the silence.

feels like a woman's pms, doesn't it?

pfft.


(...off to the showers...)

(...saunters back...)


Like I was saying, happiness is fleeting.

One moment you could be on cloud 9,

and the next, you're lying face flat on the dirty ground.

Like if there was a hole, it'd probably be 7 feet deep, with you in it.



It may not be you and your fluctuating estrogen/progesterone level, no.

It may be someone or something that makes you feel like that.

Like how you have just finished a performance, for example,

and are still feeling in the moment,

with people coming up to you telling you that you were great and how they enjoyed performing.

And then that one person just says something to spoil it all.

Maybe it's just me and being a cancerian,

but maybe not.

It's that feeling,

where 9 people tell you that you look good,

and that one person that says that you're fat.

That feeling.

The crummy, discouraging one.


It just leaves you all doubtful of all the other 9 people, and yourself.

It's not nice,

I don't like it.



Gahh, pfft.
I'm going to bed.
This feeling is going to disappear when I wake up.
It better.



Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long


Location: On the bed, under the covers
Music: Gravity - Sara Bareilles



12:13 AM