Tuesday, May 27, 2008
weary.
Time check, it's 12.05am.
Thank god my RJ's due at 1.59am.
Even so, I am oh so reluctant to do it.
The question's a major turn off, I tell you.
If you were given a chance to come up with your own hormone therapy, what type of hormone(s) would you select and why? You may discuss your views about hormone therapy and how you would carry out.
How the hell would I know?!
At current, I'm stuffing my face with Maple Pecan Crunch just so that my eyes would keep open a little longer.
Gimme a sec while I work this shit out.
(...runs off to finish up an irritating RJ...)
(...eyes twice as closed..)
Two more days and this 'everydaycomehomelate, penatnakmampos, jogetsampaigiler, makdahmarah, badandahmcmkayu' phase will be over.
Oh I will be welcoming the holidays with the widest arms ever. Noob of me to realise that it starts next week.
I thought it wasn't going to come yet.
This week will zoom past like sleep to me.
Today's
Applied chemistry. Molecular & Cell Biology UT during school.
Full dress rehearsals + curtain calls after school.
Wednesday = The Big Night.
Thursday = Gala Night
Friday = Penat.
Saturday = Whoop-ti-deee!
then the holidays.
oh long awaited sleep.
oh staying home.
oh marathons of One Tree Hill and Grey's Anatomy.
oh sweet nothings.
Oh Good Night.
Location: The Bed
Music: Everyday Stranger - Sara Bareilles
12:05 AM
