Tuesday, May 27, 2008
so you know that you're never on your own.

` Here I am and I stand so tall,
But you're on to me and all over me//
Got a chance to meet up with the 18 year-old darling of mine, Kinehh, last weekend.
Went by to pick her up at her workplace before heading off.
"You look anorexic sia, zoo."
):
I dowan.
Anyhoots, leaving two kids who've not met up in yonks, with no money and no plans on a Saturday night, I guess we did okay.
I mean, we didn't thrash the town or whatever, but we did do what we always do best.
Talk.
((:
Oh, and we got our ears pierced.
Heeee.
The typical in-the-moment kinda thing.
The last time we did that was like what, in sec one.
HAH!
Went by to pick her up at her workplace before heading off.
"You look anorexic sia, zoo."
):
I dowan.
Anyhoots, leaving two kids who've not met up in yonks, with no money and no plans on a Saturday night, I guess we did okay.
I mean, we didn't thrash the town or whatever, but we did do what we always do best.
Talk.
((:
Oh, and we got our ears pierced.
Heeee.
The typical in-the-moment kinda thing.
The last time we did that was like what, in sec one.
HAH!
Did a little healthy walking to The Cathay.
Oh, did I mention that dear Kineh deprived herself of sleep, cause she decided to do pre-closing the day before just cause her dad's out of town.
Tsk, I know. -shakes head-
Heeeee.
When we are all old and grey, and brain-dead
you know I'll still be there.
you know I'll still be there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UT's in a couple of hours.
I don't intend to go.
Why?
Cause I'm not ready.
Seriously.
Crash course on MCB anyone?
I find the pieces of you in my dreams
And in the evenings
Spill out the edge of my mind.
And in the evenings
Spill out the edge of my mind.
Location: W54H, RP
Music: Bonnie Taylor Shakedown - Hellogoodbye
2:08 PM