Tuesday, June 3, 2008
i feel like curling under a rock and left to die.
only the second day of the holidays and already i'm on the verge of losing my freedom.
hahaha!
way to go azura.
mnyuehh.
I need happy food.
(...goes off to cook a pot of maggie...)
On a brighter note, I got to go places and take pictures over the weekend.
CAUTION: HEAVY PHOTO CONTENT.
And so while I indulge in my happy food,
Enjoy.
:D
So Saturday, though it was dark and cloudy here in supposedly-Sunny Singapore, it was pretty bright over at Sentosa. At least for a couple of hours, till it decided to rain towards the evening.
Clickety-Clicks.
" I had a blast. Lets do this again some time people(: "
Then on Sunday, Mummy's family decided to have a gathering at SPOM.
There were karaoke, good games, and gooder food.
Mmm, food.
Oh, and the kids performed.
With their own choreo, I'm so proud of them.
When the malay songs started coming in, the kids started going out.
With a video cam, we went outside.
Not to make a video or anything, no.
But to take pictures.
Oh Snap.



I'll be your GND, if you want me to.
Growing up.
Tsk.
I love you too lahh.
I am very proud of this little girl, now all grown up.
This little genius saw what we were doing, and wanted to join us.
Heeee.
Look.
At.
Me.
Boo.
Thank you for smiling like that Boo. Tsk.
I promised this little angel, the day she was born, that I was going to be the auntie that'll take her shopping for necessities, ie. underwear. Nyaharr.
And her other aunties and uncles.
Yes, we're pretty aware of our age, thank you.
-pounces up- RAH!
Then we went back inside, and turned on the night mode.
Hi.
I'm your favourite worst nightmare.
Behind closed doors.
Yea, this is the life.
So I thought that we were gonna end early, and I'm gonna end up wasting my Sunday evening slothing at home. Thinking of the one person I've not met since school started, I decided to call up dear old Viknesh. Planned to meet a little after 10. But knowing indians and their curry stories, we ended up meeting at 11.25. Yes.
By then, my eyes were already reddish. Sorta.
Thank god for the car. If it were a bike, I'd prolly be hanging off it like a ragdoll.
Drove all the way to Jurong to find gates already closed. Drove back to Yishun's drive through to grab a bite. Then headed to where the waters were calm, and the sounds of engine were orgasmic.
Throughout the whole journey, updates on life, reminders of past, conclusions of events were exchanged. And I like it all. Meet-ups like these, I conclude, should be made obligatory in order for life to be prettier; and should be only conducted at such hours. It's just those things that shouldn't be done in the day. I think that meet-ups in the day are better with girls. Somehow it works better that way.
Oh, and i'm gonna get to meet him and
Ghazzywhoiheardlostaneckandgainedalittleweightbutamnotsurecauseihavenotseenhiminthelongesttime
tomorrow. i think.
That was some good maggie.
Time for chores, to make up for coming home at 4 in the morning.
Good evening suckers.
(...off to play Cinderella...)
Location: The Living Room
Music: Say(All I Need) - One Republic
By then, my eyes were already reddish. Sorta.
Thank god for the car. If it were a bike, I'd prolly be hanging off it like a ragdoll.
Drove all the way to Jurong to find gates already closed. Drove back to Yishun's drive through to grab a bite. Then headed to where the waters were calm, and the sounds of engine were orgasmic.
Throughout the whole journey, updates on life, reminders of past, conclusions of events were exchanged. And I like it all. Meet-ups like these, I conclude, should be made obligatory in order for life to be prettier; and should be only conducted at such hours. It's just those things that shouldn't be done in the day. I think that meet-ups in the day are better with girls. Somehow it works better that way.
Oh, and i'm gonna get to meet him and
Ghazzywhoiheardlostaneckandgainedalittleweightbutamnotsurecauseihavenotseenhiminthelongesttime
tomorrow. i think.
Sometimes you gotta stop whatever you are doing, and take a good look around.
Look at the accomplishments that you've made, and all the people that have gotten you there.
Look at the time you're sacrificed, all the blood, sweat and tears that have gotten you there.
Look again to see if all that was worth it.
Take a good look around.
Look at the places you've been to, the ones that you will never forget.
The places that have a memory, good and bad.
The people that have made those places permanent in your memory.
Where are these people now?
Are they still around, still carving memories?
Or have their paths completely separated from yours forever?
What happened here?
Chapters open. Chapters close.
That doesn't mean that things have to end.
It's not true when they say all good things come to an end.
That's just temporary.
You gotta feel sadness and anger to know what happiness really is.
It takes a moment to notice.
It takes change to see the difference.
It takes people to realize things.
It takes just you to do something about it.
That was some good maggie.
Time for chores, to make up for coming home at 4 in the morning.
Good evening suckers.
(...off to play Cinderella...)
Location: The Living Room
Music: Say(All I Need) - One Republic
5:10 PM




