Sunday, June 1, 2008
oh for the love of god.
Timecheck 11.18pm, and I'm supposed to already be out with dear old Viknesh.
However, I don't think I can trust indians and their curries, as much as I can't trust malays and their sambal belachans.
In other words, he's late.(you so owe me for this one)
So today, the maternal family had their day spent at Singapore Police Officers' Mass(SPOM). I think it used to be the Old Academy something something or something.
Anyway, it was a karaoke lounge.
And boy did we have a ball.
We were actually supposed to celebrate 2 of my mum's sisters's birthdays.
But neither of them wanted to face their age. So there wasn't any cakes of any sort.
Just a LOT of food and a lot more toned-deaf people. Heeeee.
So the kids and I, after the malay songs started coming around, decided to head outside for some picture taking.
Oh the fun.
Okay, pictures will be up soon.
Goodnight and good morning losers!
(heads out to meet the mama and his bike)
Location: Bedroom
Music: Let Love Lead The Way - Spice Girls
11:18 PM
