Saturday, September 6, 2008
so kiss me like you did; never caught my breath
"i'm beginning to love the thought of having you around."

Is this the feeling I've been dreaming of?

So if you have a minute why don't we go,
somewhere only we know.


Is this the feeling I've been dreaming of?

I love;
- the warmth of your hand in mine, then you don't let go; afraid that I might run off onto the street full of cars
- your lightheartedness whenever we go out; you say that I make you forget your worries
- going to bed and waking up thinking of you; you were the last voice I heard
- when you say the things you won't ever say; they're words with heavy meaning
- the feeling after you say things I'd never thought would mean so much; you make my butterflies do bunnyhops
- your ever so tight embrace; I could stay like this forever
- the feeling I get when I look at another boy; all I see is you
So if you have a minute why don't we go,
somewhere only we know.
"we could stay in bed and just make love, that's all."
8:26 PM