| |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!!
`__Every year we're getting closer to who we're gonna beIt's time to celebrate the story of how you've come to be//the first of us to turn 18, but still with a curfue. nyehh. so cheers to legal-hood, 18 wishes coming your way. 1. Wishing that you will see another 365 days without dread, till the next person wishes more for you :D2. Shall legal-hood now welcome you with open arms, and not shun you away from open doors, especially those at a club.3. A wish for you that with age, comes the ability to make wise choices.4. I wish that good company finds you wherever you go,5. And shall you find adventure to spice up your life.6. I wish that sobriety comes easy for you,7. And that you won’t find your stuff missing after a party.8. I wish that you’d think twice before contaminating your lungs with tar,9. And reason wisely with yourself and your body before doing any harm to it.10. Shall responsibility be a stepping stone, and not a stone on your shoulder.11. Shall no harm come to you,12. Ensuring a long and fruitful life ahead.13. Shall every wrong turn teach you a lesson, which would guide you back to safety.14. At no point in your life shall you find yourself feeling suicidal.15. I wish that oblivion and ignorance is something you’d stray away from, and that 18 would teach you to see without your eyes, and listen without your ears.16. Shall you wake up every morning with bigger eyes(not literally)17. To be able to appreciate the finer things in life.18. Last, but not least, I wish that 18 would bring around a more matured and wiser Kay. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So light a candle on your cake For every smile you've helped create For every heart and every soul You've known to grow a little moreA few more pounds, a little more grey Don't count the years just count the wayIt takes a little time to go from water into wineDon't ever lose the wonder of the child within your eyes
12:56 AM
but you can call me tonight
Friendster | Find Me
14071990
Cancer Baby
DBMS, RP
I talk to much, eat too much, love too much,
and I'm going to rule the world one day.
till further notice...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!!
`__Every year we're getting closer to who we're gonna beIt's time to celebrate the story of how you've come to be//the first of us to turn 18, but still with a curfue. nyehh. so cheers to legal-hood, 18 wishes coming your way. 1. Wishing that you will see another 365 days without dread, till the next person wishes more for you :D2. Shall legal-hood now welcome you with open arms, and not shun you away from open doors, especially those at a club.3. A wish for you that with age, comes the ability to make wise choices.4. I wish that good company finds you wherever you go,5. And shall you find adventure to spice up your life.6. I wish that sobriety comes easy for you,7. And that you won’t find your stuff missing after a party.8. I wish that you’d think twice before contaminating your lungs with tar,9. And reason wisely with yourself and your body before doing any harm to it.10. Shall responsibility be a stepping stone, and not a stone on your shoulder.11. Shall no harm come to you,12. Ensuring a long and fruitful life ahead.13. Shall every wrong turn teach you a lesson, which would guide you back to safety.14. At no point in your life shall you find yourself feeling suicidal.15. I wish that oblivion and ignorance is something you’d stray away from, and that 18 would teach you to see without your eyes, and listen without your ears.16. Shall you wake up every morning with bigger eyes(not literally)17. To be able to appreciate the finer things in life.18. Last, but not least, I wish that 18 would bring around a more matured and wiser Kay. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
So light a candle on your cake For every smile you've helped create For every heart and every soul You've known to grow a little moreA few more pounds, a little more grey Don't count the years just count the wayIt takes a little time to go from water into wineDon't ever lose the wonder of the child within your eyes
12:56 AM
|