Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Born For This

`__no, it's not that simple//
Sometimes pain become such a huge part of you life that you expect it to always be there.
Because you can't remember a time in your life that it wasn't.
But then one day, you feel something else.
Something that feels wrong, because it's so unfamiliar.
Then at that moment, you realise, you're happy.
Btw, I MISS YOU FAVOURITE WOMAN.
And when I did let myself be happy, I found you. And look at us now.
Awesome.
Thank you Zee.
Thank you Loverboy.
So these couple of weeks have been rather slacky.
Since school's starting soon. And since it's been raining, there's nothing much to do in the day.
But that doesn't stop me from going out, it just stops me from doing what I do want to do.
Pffft.
Pictures.





Then I got bored, and gave Loverboy a little make over.
Tell me, who does he remind you of?


SIDETRACK!
HOT NEWS!!!!
AYOOMIEE HAS TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then.

(Oh, and the boy in the frame is my beloved brother back when he lost his teeth.
Back when he wasn't such a pain.)
Now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So after that, we drove around and talked.
And talked and talked and talked and talked.
Best.
My new Great Escape.
More okay, Vik?
I know you're reading this. You have my addy. Heeeee :D
Some more now got bike redii rightttttt.
Speaking of bikes, I had my very first bike ride last Wednesday.
Ok, you can laugh now.
Done?
Okay good.
By the end of the night, I learnt a few things.
The sound of the engine is really therapeutic, though the smell isn't so much.
Having your own vehicles is like a passport to Europe. Friggin' awesome.
Oh and Pen has a very nice-smelling helmet.


Thank you Pen!
I had a blast. You know that. :D
Then on Friday, Loverboy and I celebrated our 4th month together. Still feels like the honeymoon season though. Heeeee :>
So we decided to dress alike.
However, we realised that we had dance that day.
Pfft.
So green was the colour.

After dance, we made our way to Cityhall for dinner.
Then Loverboy decided to bring the stars to me, cause there weren't any that night. Just a lot of clouds.

"Surprise baby!"





You make me very happy, you know that?
Just when I thought you weren't that romantic, you blow me away.












Since school's starting soon. And since it's been raining, there's nothing much to do in the day.
But that doesn't stop me from going out, it just stops me from doing what I do want to do.
Pffft.
Pictures.
Then I got bored, and gave Loverboy a little make over.
Tell me, who does he remind you of?
SIDETRACK!
HOT NEWS!!!!
AYOOMIEE HAS TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then.
(Oh, and the boy in the frame is my beloved brother back when he lost his teeth.
Back when he wasn't such a pain.)
Now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The past week has been exceptionally awesome.
Besides the fact that my period had made diabolical plans to ruin my week, and almost won, I managed to catch up with two real awesome people that I think I have neglected in awhile.
I'm sorry for that.
Besides the fact that my period had made diabolical plans to ruin my week, and almost won, I managed to catch up with two real awesome people that I think I have neglected in awhile.
I'm sorry for that.
On tuesday night, after meeting the band at braddell, I made my way to Bishan for a drive with dear old VIKNESH.
Backtrack; Viknesh is a boy who I used to date when I was in Sec 2, going Sec 3.
An old flame.
A good friend.
It's a wonder how I let myself exclude him from my life all this time.
An old flame.
A good friend.
It's a wonder how I let myself exclude him from my life all this time.
So how it all started was when I sent over a birthday card to his house.
He called to thank me that night.
Then we started talking, and found it hard to stop.
He called to thank me that night.
Then we started talking, and found it hard to stop.
Reminds me of old times; how we used to talk all night on the phone; how close we were.
So anyway, we went to quench our thirsts, at some coffee shop at Jalan Kayu.
And I tasted one of the awesome-est drinks ever!
A drink as good as your Happy Drinks.
Teh Kahtai.
Woots!
And I tasted one of the awesome-est drinks ever!
A drink as good as your Happy Drinks.
Teh Kahtai.
Woots!
So after that, we drove around and talked.
And talked and talked and talked and talked.
Best.
My new Great Escape.
More okay, Vik?
I know you're reading this. You have my addy. Heeeee :D
Some more now got bike redii rightttttt.
Speaking of bikes, I had my very first bike ride last Wednesday.
Ok, you can laugh now.
Done?
Okay good.
So yes, I had my first ride(pillion, of course) with dearest Pen, my hero.
And he had a good laugh watching me from the front.
Tsk.
But by the end of the night, I couldn't get enough of that piece of metal.
And he had a good laugh watching me from the front.
Tsk.
But by the end of the night, I couldn't get enough of that piece of metal.
It started out with waiting for 2 hours at the IKEA carpark, waiting for the rain to stop. Tsk.
After a good cone of ice cream, we headed off to Bugis for a little window shopping, then dinner at some rooftop. Awesome.
Then we decided on dessert on a place that didn't really sell dessert, but had a great view. East Coast.
(it does pay to have your own vehicle eh)
After a good cone of ice cream, we headed off to Bugis for a little window shopping, then dinner at some rooftop. Awesome.
Then we decided on dessert on a place that didn't really sell dessert, but had a great view. East Coast.
(it does pay to have your own vehicle eh)
By the end of the night, I learnt a few things.
The sound of the engine is really therapeutic, though the smell isn't so much.
Having your own vehicles is like a passport to Europe. Friggin' awesome.
Oh and Pen has a very nice-smelling helmet.
Thank you Pen!
I had a blast. You know that. :D
Then on Friday, Loverboy and I celebrated our 4th month together. Still feels like the honeymoon season though. Heeeee :>
So we decided to dress alike.
However, we realised that we had dance that day.
Pfft.
So green was the colour.
After dance, we made our way to Cityhall for dinner.
Then Loverboy decided to bring the stars to me, cause there weren't any that night. Just a lot of clouds.
"Surprise baby!"
You make me very happy, you know that?
Just when I thought you weren't that romantic, you blow me away.
I Love You Boyfriend!
So Saturday soon rolled around, and I realised that Hot Prospects were going to perform our VERY FIRST GIG at Home Club. WOOTS!
So we met up super early in the morning.
Changes that AFIQ didn't tell us about till much later, which deprived us of extra hours of sleep:
The gig, instead of 1pm, started at 5pm.
Thus, our item was at 9, instead of 8pm.
Sound check, instead of before 1pm was now after 3pm.
FIQQQ!!!
Grrrr.
So even in the morning, we love getting on each other's nerves.
And then, the Tom and Jerry scene.

We 'kissed and made up' then had a very peaceful breakfast.


Okay, I lied. Not that peaceful.


Pre-event jitters, and we couldn't finish our food. What a waste.



Then we walked everywhere.
Because we had SO MUCH TIME.
Pfft.


And then we played pool.
Because we had SO MUCH TIME!!
FIQQQ!!!!! Grr.


And this was the plug in the pool place that Afiqi tak-bersalahly charged his camera with.

Then boyfriend joined us after work.
:D


And you shall be beheaded if you jump into pictures. Heeee.

Surprise!!
Before gig pictures.



Stoned.

Tim, and a very nervous and tired-of-waiting me.


First...

Then.

He was working that day.
Guess he was tired.
Shows he can sleep about almost anywhere huh.
So presenting....
My playground. Tonight.

Rocking Out @ Home Club yo!




My Favourite Picture. HAHA!

So the night left us with an adrenaline rush too awesome to mention.
We had a blast performing.
Though it wasn't perfect, it felt GOOOOOD.
And on behalf of all Hot Prospect babies...

Md Noh,

Afiqi,

Hatim, Yoom,

And myself, we'd like to thank all those darling who came down and supported us.
We love you ever so much.
Boyfiie, right at the front. Always.

My Favourite Woman, her Man, and Benjy who came later.
You guys surprised me, and made me so happy!
Thank you!!

Syaff, Kinehh, Widya, you women are awesome!

All beatty boys who turned up after your day at Sentosa, thank you.
Oh oh , and PEN! Who got himself a birthday song by people he didn't know. Heeee.
Happy Birthday Hero!
So the night left this girl at an all-time high.
I LOVE IT!
Trust me, I can do this all my life. This performing thing.
Be it dancing with Style Groovaz, or rocking out with Hot Prospects, I can do this all my life, if it gives me this rush that you can't get with Happy Drink, or any chocolate or candy.


Thankful.
I just wished mummy was there to watch.
Was really looking forward to watching her watch me do what I love to do.
So Saturday soon rolled around, and I realised that Hot Prospects were going to perform our VERY FIRST GIG at Home Club. WOOTS!
So we met up super early in the morning.
Changes that AFIQ didn't tell us about till much later, which deprived us of extra hours of sleep:
The gig, instead of 1pm, started at 5pm.
Thus, our item was at 9, instead of 8pm.
Sound check, instead of before 1pm was now after 3pm.
FIQQQ!!!
Grrrr.
So even in the morning, we love getting on each other's nerves.
And then, the Tom and Jerry scene.
We 'kissed and made up' then had a very peaceful breakfast.
Okay, I lied. Not that peaceful.
Pre-event jitters, and we couldn't finish our food. What a waste.
Then we walked everywhere.
Because we had SO MUCH TIME.
Pfft.
And then we played pool.
Because we had SO MUCH TIME!!
FIQQQ!!!!! Grr.
And this was the plug in the pool place that Afiqi tak-bersalahly charged his camera with.
Then boyfriend joined us after work.
:D
And you shall be beheaded if you jump into pictures. Heeee.
Surprise!!
Before gig pictures.
Stoned.
Tim, and a very nervous and tired-of-waiting me.
First...
Then.
He was working that day.
Guess he was tired.
Shows he can sleep about almost anywhere huh.
So presenting....
My playground. Tonight.
Rocking Out @ Home Club yo!

My Favourite Picture. HAHA!

So the night left us with an adrenaline rush too awesome to mention.
We had a blast performing.
Though it wasn't perfect, it felt GOOOOOD.
And on behalf of all Hot Prospect babies...
Md Noh,

Afiqi,

Hatim, Yoom,
And myself, we'd like to thank all those darling who came down and supported us.
We love you ever so much.
Boyfiie, right at the front. Always.

My Favourite Woman, her Man, and Benjy who came later.
You guys surprised me, and made me so happy!
Thank you!!
Syaff, Kinehh, Widya, you women are awesome!

All beatty boys who turned up after your day at Sentosa, thank you.
Oh oh , and PEN! Who got himself a birthday song by people he didn't know. Heeee.
Happy Birthday Hero!
So the night left this girl at an all-time high.
I LOVE IT!
Trust me, I can do this all my life. This performing thing.
Be it dancing with Style Groovaz, or rocking out with Hot Prospects, I can do this all my life, if it gives me this rush that you can't get with Happy Drink, or any chocolate or candy.


Thankful.
I just wished mummy was there to watch.
Was really looking forward to watching her watch me do what I love to do.
And if that wasn't enough, on Sunday, I was awoken to a very busy family, all fixing and moving furniture that we had bought earlier that week.
So I was dragged out of bed, no exceptions for rising rockstars, they say.
So I was dragged out of bed, no exceptions for rising rockstars, they say.
So then, my dear Loverboy came to surprise me at my door.
When he had told me that he wanted to get some shut eye after his madrasah, he was at my door!
And I was in my PJs, and so was the family!
ROAR!
So my Loverboy became my Handyman, as he helped me clean up my worse-than-warzone bedroom, and make room for my new Queen sized bed, and a pretty shelf for my candles.
By the end of the day, I had a clean, visible floor, more space, a bigger bed, greener covers, and an actual room!
Woots!
Awesome!
So the week was not only happening, it was very very very accomplished.
And it's left me very very happy.
Believe it or not, I was having my period throughout the week.
-shakes head in disbelief-
And it's left me very very happy.
Believe it or not, I was having my period throughout the week.
-shakes head in disbelief-
Now, counting down till school starts.
Looking forward to busier days planning for orientation.
I am sexcited!
Looking forward to busier days planning for orientation.
I am sexcited!
Good night babies!
Smile in your sleep, will you?
`__please don't go now, please don't fade away//
Happiness comes in many forms, in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dreams come true, or when the promise of hope renewed.it's okay to let yourself be happy. because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be.
Location: The newly pimped up bedroom, under the GREEN covers.
Music: Beat Your Heart Out - The Distillers
12:53 AM
