Friday, March 14, 2008
please don't fade away
i found something
something that i wasn't looking for
that thing was you
but don't, don't go away
promise me you'll stay
cause I LOVE YOU baby
HAPPY 4th MONTHSARY LOVERBOY.
It's amazing how quickly time flies.
Even more amazing how awesome these 4 months have been for me.
I Love You.

You shine brighter than anyone does. :>
Even more amazing how awesome these 4 months have been for me.
I Love You.
You shine brighter than anyone does. :>
I'm always laughing
When it's not cool to smile
I'm always aiming
But somehow keep missing
So how did you get here?
Something is wrong
Where did I go right?
How did I get you?
How come all this blue sky is around me
And you found me
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do
12:03 AM
