Sunday, February 24, 2008
i hope you know

`__and then sometimes I just wanted more//
And what on earth is Me doing at home on this warm, sunny Sunday afternoon?
If Blogger could auto-record the background music, it'd probably capture 3 guitars being strummed, and the voices of 6, no, 3 Hot Prospects band members wringing out brain juices in attempt to come up with originals. HAHAH. The other 2 of us, plus beloved Shikinehh, have surrendered to the lassitude of the deteriorating atmosphere.
Sunday, oh Sunday.
You taunt me so bad.
You remind me of the week's that starting,
and how,
with every passing Sunday,
I count the days till the new academic year starts.
Pffft.
wish you were here, bf.
Oh, 2 more days till my Favourite Woman's birthday.
Whooopiiiiieeeee!
I are sexcitedddddded.
Please don't fade away.
Please don't go now,
My heart is yours.
Location: The Piano Place.
Music: 3 guitars strumming to Caracal. Hah!
4:35 PM