<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Friday, February 22, 2008
mm, maybe tomorrow.


I find that procrastinating feels like a hobby now.
I've got 7 posts that have yet to be posted.
I've got a list of things to do over the holidays, and I've only accomplished one.
Like what Rachiie Boo says, " I procrastinate so much I think I'll live forever."

And now darling DeewhoImissdearlyandwanttomeetupwithSOON has added another.
But since it's just a simple one, I shall do it now.
Heeeeee.

A. List seven habits/ quirks/ facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".

. I am a sucker for rebels, especially the ones with piercings and hot tattoos(heee, sorry bf, I still love you).

. I am an impulsive shopper that loves to drag poor innocent friends around, store after store, mall after mall, till their feet screams for a well-deserved foot bath.

. I love to see my nails painted in more than one colour.

. I speak so cryptically sometimes, especially when giving out advice, that trying to

. I have the memory-span of a goldfish, especially when there are more thing to do at once; to the point that I can forget what I was talking about in the midst of talking about it.

. "I procrastinate so much, I think I'll live forever."

. I LOVE BRAS AND KINKY UNDERWEAR.

ok dah.

1. Boyfriend!! :D
2. My Favourite Woman, ZEEEEE
3. Haaaa-TIM!!
4. shikiNENEHPOK!!
5. Afiqi
6. Aslam
7. Kayee



I think I need to prioritize. Pffft.



12:43 AM