Friday, February 22, 2008
they were innocent, even charming secrets
`__If I roll over when it's over, I'll take this Cali sunset with me
And wake up with the fondest memories//
And wake up with the fondest memories//
19.02.08 - Priceless.
First picture of the day. What they would all say, " So happy."
And the I'm-not-ready-for-a-close-up-but-will-smile-and-let-you-snap-
anyway-cause-I-love-you-too face.
My new favourite pose. I like it.
The Sun. Or not.
Now would you look at that. Half the beach is shadowed, and the other half isn't. Heh.
Look look look. My Kenny Perera, Ken oso can. Heeee.
Fit to scale.
Summer love?
The happy little boy.
The not-so-little girl.
And the view. What more can you ask for?
Glamour Shots.
You say it best, when you say nothing at all.
Modified by Nature.
Please don't tell me that I'm dreaming..
When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.
The ink-spill in the east saturated the sky overhead, while in the west, all was blood and fire.
And then it was all over.
We made love by the ocean
As the waves crashed around you
The sunset's never were so bright
And the skies never so blue
Location: The Bedroom, under the purple covers, on the CLEAN floor.
Music: Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade
Music: Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade
11:44 AM

