Wednesday, February 27, 2008
thanks mum and dad.
Things My Parents Taught Me
Mom taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE - "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
Dad taught me LOGIC - "Because I said so, that's why."
Mom taught me RELIGION - "You'd better pray that will come out of the carpet."
Dad taught me about CONTORTIONISM - "Just look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
Mom taught me FORESIGHT - "Make sure you wear clean knickers, in case you're in an accident."
Dad taught me IRONY - "If you don't stop crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
Mom taught me about the science of OSMOSIS - "Keep your mouth shut and eat your dinner!"
Dad taught me about STAMINA - "You'll just sit there until all that spinach is finished."
And about the benefits of a good DIET - "You'll never have big muscles like Popeye if you don't eat all your spinach."
Mom taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION - "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do that as well?"
12:10 AM