<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Tuesday, June 24, 2008
i have lost my will for hoping




` Here I am lookin' for signs of leaving,
You hold my hand, but do you really need me?


Blame the caffeine, zu. Go ahead.

After a good month or so of coffee, I decided to take my one cup of Mocha Coffee Ice Blended with pearl. And I'm left with a throbbing heart, and lethargy.

Oh, and did I mention, stoopid, unnecessary thoughts. Tsk.


Life's been different, these past few weeks. Socially, emotionally, mentally. It really isn't the worst thing in the world, really. I'm actually starting to like this little widen in my circle of friends. Bad boys have been an eye-opener. Girlfriends have been the sex. God's MIA. Life's good I suppose.
I suppose.





Well, at least I know be alone.

Benjy says:
dont worry when u do, at least u wont b in it alone
Benjy says:
heh heh
Benjy says:
something good mite come out frm it =))
Benjy says:
dan we cn go DRINKING!
Benjy says:
=D



What a way to solve emotional overdoses.
Nyeh.
I love you all the same BABENJOL!
heeeeeeee.
We shall wait for my birthday, and then we'll watch us drown our sorrows in booze, and wait around corners for Zee to come pick us up in her Mumma's car before getting credit carded and coin-inserted *inside joke*.
HAHA.

oh how well-planned out, this potential phase aye?
i'm so taking a back seat now.
meet me half way if you will.









p.s [ just so you know, this is not okay ]



3:25 PM