Sunday, July 6, 2008
warwick avenue.
` All the days spent together, I wished for better,
But I didn't want the train to come//
But I didn't want the train to come//
"-growls growls growls-"
" But I'm full lahh."
"-grunts-"
" Excuse me, don't be rude."
" BRRRAAHHH!"
and I swear my tummy was asking for a bra. I think it's hungry. BUT I don't feel the want to even put anything into my mouth, let alone down my throat. Pfft.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is Fardly. I like to call him Moo. I've known Moo a good year or so, and we've grown rather fond of each other.
But for the past 6 months, I've not been able to meet up with Moo cause he's always busy serving the nation.
But we finally got to meet up yesterday. And boy did I miss him.
I bet he missed me too. Can't you tell?
But for the past 6 months, I've not been able to meet up with Moo cause he's always busy serving the nation.
But we finally got to meet up yesterday. And boy did I miss him.
I bet he missed me too. Can't you tell?
Ard likes to keep himself busy. As you can see, he is always doing something. On the phone, on his PSP, busifying himself with food and soya.
But he always has time for me.
That's why I love him.
Catching up with him meant non-stop talking. And I like it like that.
Like it was yesterday, yea?
Like it was yesterday, yea?
This here is Farhan.
He is very camera shy, or so he says.
He is very camera shy, or so he says.
Liar.
Yes, portray your irritation of me asking for photos with you to the world, go ahead.
But I like you anyway. :))

This, I love.
:D
And you know what else I love?
Yes. I love blurred photos that our dearest beloved Zee takes.
Nyahaarr.
I also love my Adelwigglewaggle, who claims she's not limping now.
I look puffy here. But they don't care.
They love me anyway.
:D
Location: The comfiest bed in the whole wide world
Music: Homeless - Leona Lewis
Music: Homeless - Leona Lewis
11:46 AM

