Friday, June 27, 2008
distant dreamer

` Carved in my mind, like paintings on the wall,
run over like rubber chicken on the road//
Ooh ooh ooh, I like days like these.
Where pictures are abundant.
And people are love.
Okay, they don't look like love, but they're awesome.
I got to meet darling Rahil and Dee, even for a little while.
I love!
Love Love Love Love THEM!
Tuesday please.
(oh, coincidentally all of us we wearing blue.woots!)
Has anyone heard of the game Charoodles?
Well it's the greatest game ever invented, especially when you're bored in Republic Polytechnic, and are sick of Friendster or online games.
And it's especially fun with people like them to play it with.
"I come from the dark side."
Then when gametime was over and done with...

Kung Fu Panda.
Cute, I tell you.
Speaking of which, I've had the chance to watch quite a handful of movies this month.
Most of them at the cinema.
Not something you hear from me all the time.
So here are my ratings.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan - 3/5
It's funny. But a little 'merepek'.
However, they do have a very good moral to the story.
"So stop fighting already."

Get Smart - 4/5
I like the storyline, it's twists and turns.
Simple, but writable; something you can come up with during creative writing class.
Nonetheless, gooooood.

P.S. I Love You - 5/5
Made me laugh, made me cry, ME LIKEY!!
:D

Here's a funny story(okay, not that funny)(okay, not funny at all).
I only managed to watch half the show. Where it is at its climax is when I stopped.
So if anyone wants to watch this one, I've got it with me.
Heeeee.
I only managed to watch half the show. Where it is at its climax is when I stopped.
So if anyone wants to watch this one, I've got it with me.
Heeeee.
And I swear I can't believe this movie's rated M18. KNN!
I'm almost there luhh. Cut me some slack can.
Puhleaseeeeeeeeee?
I'm almost there luhh. Cut me some slack can.
Puhleaseeeeeeeeee?
I'm out.
Location: W54H, RP
Music: the clickity clacking of the keyboards.
2:15 PM
