<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Sunday, June 29, 2008
humble me




` If I could paint the sky a lovelier shade of blue,
If I could capture every second of me and you, //



Saturdays are always meant for going out, socializing, impulse shopping ):

Flea market @ The Art Museum.
I got to shop a little, while picking up tips on how to save money from Luke. Cause he seems to be getting all the better bargains. Tsk.
Anyhoots, despite the weather(that did not do me, or anyone any justice), I had fun.
'Twas worth having to wear a little more than shorts and a tee.



The shopper I envy, Luke.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


FINALLY, after God knows how many years, and how many more meet ups, I got to snap a couple of pictures with dear dear oh so dear Vik-nenesh. I think the last time we took a picture was....

(thinks super hard)


Was back when I was in secondary 3?
Haha!














Fun is fun, but bullying will not be tolerated.
:D


Done!
Happy Sunday!

(again with the Cinderella persona)


Location: The Queen Bed
Music: Disturbia - Rihanna



11:48 AM