<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Saturday, August 2, 2008
but it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on.



` Yesterday my life was duller,
Now everything's in techni-colour //


Safety pins holding up the things
That make you mine
About your hair, you needn't care
You look beautiful all the time.



Rapture 2008 @ The Esplanade Theatre, 30th July

CLICKITY CLICK, SNAPITY SNAP.

Before the show.



My girls; all dolled up and ready to go, Pussycat Doll style.



While waiting.






During our full-dress rehearsals the previous day, I made friends with 3 little darlings who happened to come sit beside me when we were watching other groups perform. Adorable little things, I tell you. You should watch how they danced.
Potential pussycat dolls. Nyaharrr.



Then the rest of em came. I felt like Snow White. Sorta.



Then it was our turn to shine.
We rocked the house, like how we did at Momentum, and we had fun heluva great time!
orgaSTYLEGROOVAZmic I tell you.



The first for the both of us.
Thank you J for being that extra push and pull to get me off my bum and reach for better things. You know I'll always have your back, your front and your sides.
:D









Thank you SAJC.
THANK YOU STYLE GROOVAZ.
Without you guys, this wouldn't have been possible for me.



I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Really.




Be careful what you wish for,
Cause you just might get it.



9:11 AM