Tuesday, July 22, 2008
the way you say it's a beautiful day when the rain comes down
` Kaleidoscope of colors turning hopes on fire,
Sun is burning, shining down on both of us //
In attempt to go back in time, scientist from way back when invented the closest thing to a time machine- the camera. Why I say closest is that you can't technically be transported back into time. However, scientists have found a way to freeze time, just for a moment, capturing it; allowing one to just relive that moment, all in their minds.
And that's what I love about it. With a camera, you can never age. It may capture you unnoticed, yet very aware of your surrounding; the people, the familiarity, the unfamiliarity; how you portray yourself; how the camera portrays you.

You make me feel out of my element,
Like I'm walking on broken glass.
Like the tide's pulling me in deeper,
And you're moving too fast.
11:15 AM
