Wednesday, July 16, 2008
my jezebel.
` When it's all over, it's not who you were,
But how you made that difference //
But how you made that difference //
Oh for the love of presents and cake. This is one thing I love about being my type of girl-
We LOOOOVEEEE planning parties.
J had planned her mummeh a surprise birthday BBQ. And I decided to help.
So we hurried our little bottoms home after school on Friday and got to work.



Zee loves her NS men.(inside joke)

And I love her sambal Tumis.
:p


Honestly, this was my first time cleaning up chicken and all. So what better way to do it, than to pamper it with TLC. With shower and massage and all.
Nyehhh.

Oh, and this is Zyma. J's sister.


And that is her in complete hysteria, when we refused to follow her to get whipped cream.
HAHAHA!
And that was that for the night.
We LOOOOVEEEE planning parties.
J had planned her mummeh a surprise birthday BBQ. And I decided to help.
So we hurried our little bottoms home after school on Friday and got to work.
Zee loves her NS men.(inside joke)
And I love her sambal Tumis.
:p
Honestly, this was my first time cleaning up chicken and all. So what better way to do it, than to pamper it with TLC. With shower and massage and all.
Nyehhh.
Oh, and this is Zyma. J's sister.
And that is her in complete hysteria, when we refused to follow her to get whipped cream.
HAHAHA!
And that was that for the night.
Saturday Morning; Party time!
My cupcake- the reward for being such a good barbecuer.
So when all the food were cooked, we took a break to enjoy the beach.
After the 10004526th try... we finally got something decent.
nyeh.
No one like you.
We're all very lucky, very blessed.
12:16 PM
