Thursday, July 10, 2008
my libido, no vacancy.
You know, it's rare finding me home at 6.05pm on a school night, or any day in fact. 6.05pm may as well be the time I head out on weekends. All this brightness cannot be healthy, I tell you. Then again, it's a wet, gloomy day. And yet, the children are out on the new playground, neglecting the fact that the grounds are wet, and they can slip and fall to their deaths if they are not careful. Then again, they wouldn't know any better, would they? Or do they just not care? Why are they so brave?
I think we're all bravest as children. Where climbing trees and jumping onto spinning merry-go-rounds and jumping of swings are nothing but child's play, literally. Ask any of them kids to do the same thing 10 years down the road, and they'll tell you all the dangers and consequences and how stupid they were 10 years ago. So why are adults more afraid than children?
If you ask me, I think it's because adults tend to think too much of the situation. I mean, the older you get, the more you want to know about what you're in for, rather just diving into it right? And I think that's the part that keeps us from living. When we don't know, we are more resistant to try it anyway. And yet, knowing all this, I still keep one foot on the ground.
I think I'll leave the bravery to the children. Blasting Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit on F's iPod, I'll watch these kids in their half uniforms, knees bruised, sweat dripping as much as my nose's leaking faucet, till I turn into the stairway up to what they call Home Sweet Home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You wanna know why My FAVOURITE WOMAN, aka Zee, now aka J, is so tired today?
This is why.




Just look at the amount of snot this little woman blows out of her even littler nostrils.
My godd.


J's definition of love- a whole role of stolen toilet paper, courtesy of Asyraf.
Nyeh.


This is why.
Just look at the amount of snot this little woman blows out of her even littler nostrils.
My godd.
J's definition of love- a whole role of stolen toilet paper, courtesy of Asyraf.
Nyeh.
So unfortunate for the both of us, the weather didn't do J's nose, nor my unavoidably deteriorating health any justice. So figuring that we won't be able to handle the classroom with patience, we skipped.
Had breakfast at MacD's instead. Then headed to school for a good 5 episodes of Gossip Girls.
My verdict? GOOOOOOOD-with thumbs up and the ugly face-
And this is the Asyraf that stole the toilet roll for J and I.
And this is the Asyraf that decided that he wanted to look like Hulk without having to turn green and go to the gym.
And this is the Asyraf that decided that my $8 cardigan would be the perfect top that'll make him more manly.
KAYTEE, THIS IS WHAT YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND!!!
HELPPPPP!!!
haahhahahahaa.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wednesday with F.
Picnic through rain and shine.
Fondue and Banana Crumble.
Rocks, talks and controlled head turns at Seletar.
I Love:))
Thank you F.
Picnic through rain and shine.
Fondue and Banana Crumble.
Rocks, talks and controlled head turns at Seletar.
I Love:))
Thank you F.
Here I’m thinking I’m sly
Then you’re catching my eye, and just maybe
You’re thinking what I’m thinking too
Then you’re catching my eye, and just maybe
You’re thinking what I’m thinking too
Location: The Bedroom
Music: Come Down To Me - Saving Jane
9:41 PM
