<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Thursday, July 10, 2008
iampissed.com


(tuesday)

Initially, I had the best intentions of blogging about the happy people and the happy place and the happy book and all the happy things that ultimately make me happy. But too much happiness does make you sick now doesn't it? And God knows that. So what he does is throw a big pile of unnecessary garbage that I have to sort through every once in awhile so that I'd appreciate my happy things more.
So what happens today, is that this pile of unnecessary garbage got a little stenchy. Also, it started to de-pile itself, messing up more than the space it was allowed to pile up.
And that pissed me off.
This pile of garbage is the bullshit some of my classmates give me, and a few others caught in this unfortunate path of fate. (drama much)
No, I'm not talking about the ones who don't do work and make you do everything, that one's getting old. I'm talking about the ones who are so caught up in getting their grades, they neglect the one thing RP's system teaches us- teamwork. Fucktards fail to realize that by helping others who are helping themselves(and not the ones who pretend to want to know but actually just wants to get lucky and a decent grade), they are in fact helping themselves. And you know the worst part of it?
They are fuckeen' racists about it.
Bloody mungens are fuckeen' racists I tell you. GAH!

GROW UP LAH PLEASE!
FOR YOUR SAKE AND MINE.
THIS COUNTRY IS A MULTIRACIAL SOCIETY. IF YOU WANT CHINESE EVERYWHERE, GO TO FUCKEEN CHINA!!
homyfuck, I am pissed.



1:54 PM