<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Saturday, July 19, 2008
nuclear reactions.




` If you put two and two together,
You will see what our friendship is for //





wann says:
idk if ur gonna trust me this time
ღ azura ღ says:
?
wann says:
i got into MOS on sat
wann says:
got wasted
wann says:
and then got hit by a car
wann says:
but im fine
ღ azura ღ says:
seriously?
wann says:
yeap
wann says:
i upload my wound picx
wann says:
;D
ღ azura ღ says:
somehow i find this funny




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


My Lazy Friday Afternoon with My Favourite Woman


Like any other morning, J and I strolled our little tootsies to class, to find today being a true blue TGIF.




Since most of our work were already done, we headed to our usual spot to chillax.














And after a good dose of pictures, we fell asleep. Lucky for us, J had set her alarm on. Imagine if we didn't. Something like this would probably happen.

" A wake up."
" Huh?"
" Class is over."
" What are you talking about?"
" We fell asleep till 4."
" Tsk." - goes back to sleep -


Nyaharrr.
Nothing beats Fridays like this one.
I love, I love a lot.




2 hours of Gin's lesson WITH NO VENTILATION. and I was wearing long pants and a long sleeved top. Pure torture I tell you. Thank god the air conditioner came on in time for practice for girls' item. That was love love love.

Dah macam search for the next pussycat dolls, with darling juniors wanting to learn our item too.



If you can't work this equation,
Then I guess I'll have to show you the door.



10:39 AM