Monday, August 4, 2008
that's what you get

`If only you would take a vacation from this thing you have created,
I promise to make it worth your while //
To think that after a night of Esplanade - coming home super later, exhausted from wowing the crowd, we'd end up late for school or something. But no, J and I arrived at school at exactly 8.09am. My goodness, yes.
And so after a week of maintenance, we could finally stuff ourselves again. So we decided to head down to W4's canteen cause J recommended this awesome store.
The BIG GOOEY MESSY BURGER, also known as
SLOPPY JOE!!!
Bumped into the exboyf. Did a little catching up before heading off for dinner plans.

You never change.
I was told that my PP draft was due on Friday, and I panicked. Who wouldn't when you've yet to get started?
So after school I decided that I was gonna finish most of my report, while waiting for F to end work.
(ntah what angin he decided to work on a Friday. heeeee)
And while waiting, guess who came by.
D WAS WEARING A SUIT!!!

And I made new friends.
(:
Then on Saturday, J had her auditions for Suntec Dance.
Wiggle Waggle and I went down to support. Cheer and support under the scorching sun.
That's how much we love you J.


And I made a sorta-new friend over at Marina Square's Starbucks, who gave me a new nickname.
Just cause I was sucking on a pretty lollie.
Heeeeee. But I ain't complaining.
With days like these, who needs paints and crayons?
11:15 PM