<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Thursday, September 11, 2008
sick and tired of trying to save the world.


"and what you give me lets me know that we'll be alright."




This is who I got to see, after a million and one years.



SYAFIQ!



Dinner, coffee, catch-ups, the usual.



It's always a breath of fresh air to listen to someone else's laments, especially when they're going through something totally different. I really cannot remember the last time I met this boy, but it's impressive to watch him grow and mature. From someone mentally demented and emotionally sadistic, to someone inspiring. Really, wow.







I needed to make sure that I wasn't late for school today. And so I decided to plan ahead what I was going to wear the night before. Long skirt, and a top.
And apparently, this woman threw on the same thing the next morning.
HOHOHO.





Telepathy or what.




Okay, today's a good day. A very good day.
Don't you agree?





P.S.[GOOOOOOOOOD luck for your NS INSAN!]



4:01 PM