<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Thursday, March 20, 2008
this calls for a toast


kim says: (9:18:42 PM)
do u have the song
kim says: (9:18:42 PM)
with you?
sweetly pungent fragrance says: (9:19:06 PM)
what song??
kim says: (9:19:13 PM)
with you

that's when I realised(and when shikin pointed out) that he was talking about the song With You.
pfft.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


So today, I decided to take control of my life.
I cleaned my room.
As in REALLY clean up my already-pimped-up room.
And I am very proud of myself.
Because, as of today, I cannot stand dust on the floor, and WILL pick up a dustpan and broom to sweep up the mess.
However, my dustpan is broken. So whatever rubbish I sweep up will just fall back onto the floor.
Kinda like life back then uh.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


So earlier today during dinner, this conversation took place between Kinehh, Loverboy and I:

L: Brownies or cookies?

K: Unless it's those chewy cookies, brownies.

L: Muffins or brownies?

K: Brownies.

I: Muffins, unless they're those kind of not muak, non-chocolate brownies.

-stops to rethink-

I: Then again, do you know of non-chocolate brownies?

-short silence-

K: Ya ah.

L: So what if you wanted a brownie that wasn't made of chocolate? Wouldn't it not be called a brownie already if it wasn't brown=chocolate?

- stops to think again - 

L: I want a brownie made of carrots. Hmm.. I want an orangie. Heeeee.

I: -stares-


Have you never came across a non-chocolate brownie?
If you ever have, do share.
I'd like to try something new.
And please, I hope it's not an orangie.
-rolls eyes-


Location: On the green, queen-sized covers
Music: I write sins not tragedies - Panic at the Disco



9:58 PM