<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Wednesday, August 20, 2008
just living proof that the camera's lying


I hate the holidays. Afternoons wasted cause you don't have anything planned; wasted cause you can't have anything planned, on account of financial limitations. tsk much.

And then it rains.

Drenched in misery fabricated by the bitter cold, wiped clean of sanity and security; who needs this?

Like fucking for virginity, we're all just rushing through life, just so that we'll have time to spare. I need time to stop, NOW.

ORDER, ORDER IN THE COURT.
This mess's getting way out of hand.
OVERRULED!
Can we compromise?
You're raping me of air to breathe; or am I the only one?

Jury, what's your verdict?
Cause I'm going out of my mind.



3:16 PM