Saturday, August 9, 2008
unless you do this with me.
` Then you say, "Go slow," I fall behind,
The second hand unwinds //
Sit with me, come and play,
I need you so near.
Stay awhile, for a day.
Maybe two, have no fear.
I need you so near.
Stay awhile, for a day.
Maybe two, have no fear.
I've been seeing you more than once this week.
Is that even allowed?
nyaharr.
OMG, thank you F. for dropping by school on Tuesday.
If you hadn't come to entertain me, I'd prolly die of boredom waiting for the girls to end.



Wednesday's dresscode was pretty unplanned.
We only planned to wear something relaxed, nothing glamourous.
And we both ended up wearing red. Tsk.
Pizza for lunch, then it was off to OF to try to do my PP.
I said TRY.
Silly boy got very restless from all that cheesy pizza. And couldn't decide if he needed sleep or to run around.
So I decided to stop doing my PP for awhile, and entertain the poor boy.

F: Eh you love taking pictures ah? When I first met you, you weren't like this.
A: DUH! When you first met me, still uncomfortable what. Now comfortable already(grins).
F: Aiyoh die. I don't know how if you don't take out that camera for a day.
A: Nyaharr.
Moral of the story: F, you're so gonna have a problem with me. In more ways than one.
HEEEEEEE.

I love your ohsostoopid smile.
Now I understand, to hold you, I must open up my hands.

But secretly, you're the only thing that lifts me up
And makes me smile when I'm unhappy
All you gotta do is call and suddenly
Things don't really seem so bad at all
Location: The Unmessy Bedroom
Music: Flights of Fancy - West Grand Boulevard
Music: Flights of Fancy - West Grand Boulevard
1:43 AM
