<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Thursday, September 11, 2008
to get through to you; that's what i'd do


"cause i could fall asleep in those eyes, like a water bed."






Everytime that you look at me and smile,
like you smile my heart go boom boom boom.
Anytime you're not around I'm in a crowd,
It feels just like an empty room.
And when the music's playing,
You come and hold me and we sway sway sway.
And even when I'm wrong you tell that I'm right,
And it's okay okay okay.





Youuuuu are: THE BEST PART of MYYYY DAY.






"tonight i'm not afraid to tell you what i feel about you."



11:31 PM