Tuesday, March 25, 2008
adrenaline through the veins
With the new academic year less than 2 weeks away, things are starting to get busy. Already my 2 weeks have been planned. And I am rather excited for it.
In approximately 20 hours and counting down, Arman, Loverboy and I are going to catch the eversoawesome MAROON 5 live in concert. WOOTS!!
Upclose and personal baybeh!
Well not that personal. Just maybe $189 worth.
Then I've got my memyselfandi day out on Wednesday. Some TLC for the body and R&R for the mind.
And on Thursday, me and my Hero would be riding round to... well I'm not sure where, cause that's gonna be a surprise. Heeeeeee.
Which brings me to one of the most looked-forward-to events since the last sleepover at Kineh's. Sleepover at my place! Wooots!
Queen-size bed, topped up junkies, enough space on the floor to fit another 2 bands, I CAN'T WAIT!
HOWEVER, rehearsals and dry runs for Freshman Orientation Program would be happening next week too. So it's gonna be a busy one.
Thinking back the past 9 weeks that have passed, I must say that I've pretty much done MOST of what I had planned on doing during the holidays.
. painted a portrait . clean up the room . catch up with old friends . write originals . watch One Tree Hill . top up on new clothes . go for Mosaic Music Festival 08 . performed at a gig . watched movies with Loverboy . lose weight . read . have sleepovers . bake
Quite a list, if you ask me. And I feel good!
-pats back in approval-
-eyes suddenly feel very heavy-
Off to bed.
See you in the morning you fucks.
Location: under the green covers
Music: Feedback - Janet Jackson
12:30 AM
