Saturday, March 29, 2008
kiss from a rose
` things are simpler, only cause you make it that way //
So the week's been awesome to me.
Totally.
Completely.
Starting with Saturday, and how it was spent with dear Tim. From morning subway breakfast to the session at *scape, we were tired by the time we were done.
So the night was spent standing(oh poor poor feets of ours) at beats merchant with Kineh and Afiqi. We left after Silhouette performed. While the rest went off, I met up with dear oh Viknesh and his new ride.
Vroooooom.
Killer, I tell you.
Baru second time naik bike, dah dier speed2. Orang kat blakang terpekik2. Mampos aku.
Malay moment there, forgive me.
So then, we went to get my favourite drink of the night, teh kahtai! Woots!
And off to the jetty, where we talked and talked and talked, till we literally lost track of time and civilization. Like for a moment, the world didn't exist, and all that was were the stories that mattered and the laughs that couldn't be avoided.
So when the bubble was finally busted with the ring of Vik's phone. That was when I realized that my phone was on silent(and I thought that there weren't any calls coming in), and that I had 22 missed calls from mummy and boyf. Sorry Love!!
Mummy had then sent 5 text msgs, 1 of which was hilarious, to me at least. Something about
reporting me to the police under missing persons(and I wasn't even gone 24 hours) and that she wasn't kidding(and yet somehow I knew she was at home watching telly instead of worrying). Like I was some kind of Mas Selamat or something. Pfft.
Anyway, didn't wanna push my luck, and we zoomed on home.
Heeeeee.
On to Sunday.
So the family picked Loverboy up at the MRT station before heading to the Hub for some grocery shopping before heading to SGC's chalet.
So with awesome moments, come awesome pictures!!
To my beloved Style Groovaz,
I had a blast with ya'll at the chalet, cooking, dancing and of course, laughing. Thanks to the food people who made sure that we didn't go hungry in the middle of the night. And to the cooking people who made sure that the food didn't burn or kill us. To the Zee who brought the speakers, to the PSP/Music providers, to the entertainers, thank you!! More please!! I swear this was awesome!!!
And to all the seniors who came too, thanks for making time for us juniors. It means a lot that you guys could squeeze us into your busy lives. Heeeeeee.
So then on Tuesday, Loverboy, Arman and I got to catch MAROON 5 live in concert. WOOOOOOOOW!!!!
I tell you, it was friggin' awesome!!!
Perfect seats, perfect view, perfect.
Ok pictures.
Video call with mummy.
Heeee.
She was supposed to be at the concert with ayah. But the both of them were too lazy, considering the fact that they'd be from work and all. So Loverboy and I got free tickets.
Wooots!
The long wait begins.

Please come back okayy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So Wednesday was supposed to be a day for me, and only me. However, we had to go back to school for dance practice. Apparently, we have to preview our dance to 6 other dance groups on Thursday. So that left me with lesser time. Nonetheless, I made the most out of it, and did as much as I could.
Oh oh, I CUTTED MY HAIR!!!
Opps.
Well I know I shouldn't have, but I did anyway. It's different from what I'd normally go for, but you need change every once in awhile, and I'm talking about good, beneficial change here.
Oh oh, I bought 2 new jeans too!
Heeeeeee.
Hmm, what else??
Dah.
So just when I thought the week would be a rather pretty one, mild chili was added to the dish.
A not-so-old flame had decided to call me, at very appropriate(for him) timing. With confessions that left me thinking, left me tired.
Although it was always good to hear an old familiar voice every once in awhile, this was unnecessary.
I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
So 2 hours of sleep later, I had to wake up to go to school.
Pffft.
Cranky was the morning. Till I left the house.
So the we did the dance, which wasn't very well done. Heh.
Then this.
Step Up 2 pose, she says.
So after the ohsomessy performance duetolackoftimetopractice and the eversodraggy briefing, I went off to meet Pen for our evening out.
Presenting... The Animal Kingdom.
Pen had surprised me with a visit to the zoo.
Sad to say that he's not been there since he was 2. Sad rightt.
So well, imagine a growing teen deprived of animals in a zoo.
KECOH!!
Which is the prettier elephant?
(benjy says that this looks like a pimple on an elephant's face. only benjy would come up with such things to say)
It rained while we were there. And apparently, this monkey was supposed to be indoors. But it was basking in all the glory and soaking in all the attention from tourists and us, when it refused to come down from that thing that it was on.
(digression)
While I was in the midst of posting this entry, dear Benjy had to send this to me.
While I was in the midst of posting this entry, dear Benjy had to send this to me.

Raccoon = Azura

And he says that this is me when I'm hungry.
Benjy had sent me a friendster comment, comparing me to a raccoon.
well if i had to compare you to an animal (in general sudah la eh? i dont know how you manage to come up with so many animals just to describe benjy but i really envy you for that, really.), hmmm, zoooo will have to be a cute cuddly racoon. they're cute no doubt, but when they have they're unpredictable blues, they can really lay some fangs on you but strangely, manage to keep their charm regardless of how geram they can get.
Hahahhaha. Me = Raccoon.
Imagine that.
(ok come back)
Imagine that.
(ok come back)
So after the zoo, we headed to Bedok to eat. It was a pretty nice place to have dinner. Pretty atmosphere, good food, amazing ventilation. And believe it, it was at a coffeeshopish area.
Not bad aye.
So then it was back to Pen's neighborhood for ice cream.
After much rest, we headed to Golden Mile for pool, and then to home.
One thing that I've learnt about my hero and his friends- they can't stand each others' nicely given names to the point that they have to have to give each other unnecessary nonsensical names.
So from all the hoo-hah that's been happening throughout the week, what better way to spend the Friday then at home resting right?
WRONG.
Well, sorta wrong.
I spent most of the day sleeping.
Not my fault though, I couldn't help it.
But in the night, adek and I decided to hit town and meet mummy for dinner.
So at 9.30PM we left home, and had dinner at Swensens.
And with no place for coffee(as in no more space in our tummies), we decided to head for home.
Saturday and Sunday would probably come and go pretty quickly.
Then SLEEPOVER!!!
How exciting!!!
Ok sleep.
Good Morning World, time to hit the sack.
:D
Location: The Bed, Oh Comfy Bed
Music: My Heroine - Silverstein
5:50 AM
