Sunday, September 14, 2008
wrinkles, menopause, and cellulite
"we're only as old as we deem ourselves to be."

And so today, one of the greatest women of all time turns a year older, a year wiser than she already is, and a year closer to menopause. NYAHAHAH.
Instead of taking her out, adek and I did something different for a change. We decided to make tonight's sunset dinner worthwhile.
So while he was home cooking up a storm, I went out to collect her cupcakes.


Pretty, aren't they?



The Birthday Woman.
ily:D


And I think this birthday turned out way better than the other birthdays we spent outside.
Meatloaf, cempedak, keropok, cupcakes, and a whole lot of lovin', this is my ohana.

"and at the end of the day, you still rock."

Significant 14s.
14 January - Muhammad Noh's Birthday.
14 February - Kakak Nini's Birthday
14 March - Iylia's Birthday
14 June - Herme's Birthday
14 July - Yours Truly's Birthday
14 September - Mummy's Birthday
And so today, one of the greatest women of all time turns a year older, a year wiser than she already is, and a year closer to menopause. NYAHAHAH.
Instead of taking her out, adek and I did something different for a change. We decided to make tonight's sunset dinner worthwhile.
So while he was home cooking up a storm, I went out to collect her cupcakes.
Pretty, aren't they?
The Birthday Woman.
ily:D
And I think this birthday turned out way better than the other birthdays we spent outside.
Meatloaf, cempedak, keropok, cupcakes, and a whole lot of lovin', this is my ohana.
"and at the end of the day, you still rock."
12:31 AM