<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Sunday, March 30, 2008
late night pillowfights




` This is morning, that's when I spend the most time
Thinking 'bout what I've given up //



Time and time again I've said to myself, "there's nothing to be scared of, it's just the dark."
And time and time again it gets to me.

This new bed of mine, it's bigger now.
And although sleep comes a little easier now, sometimes I just want another body next to mine; a familiar soul keeping me safe, promising me that everything's going to be fine; that the morning will come brighter than yesterday.
No, I'm not asking for a one night stand, I'm asking for comfort.
The kind you feel when you crawl outta your bed to lie next to your mum during nights that you can't sleep.
Yes I've had my Loverboy creep into bed with me in the early mornings, but the lights are already on then.

Cause sometimes, when the dark gets to me, I won't sleep.
And when that happens, I let myself get lost in all that darkness, and I think.
And think and think till I find myself lost in a whole ocean of thoughts, tidal waves of the past. Overwhelming. Too overwhelming till the next day gets ruined.

And that's when I think I wanna get married, have another soul making sure I sleep safely and peacefully.
But I don't wanna get married NOW.
Long term solutions anyone?

Cause I've got the perfect short-term solution. And when I say short-term, I mean it.
As in 1 day's worth.





SLEEPOVER!!!

Wooots!
Shikineh's one was a blast, I couldn't get enough.
So this time, we'll have it at my place.
Queen-size bed, newly-bought mattresses, clean room, stocked up junk and real food, entertainment ready steady.
All systems go.

It'll be 2 girls, 5 guys and a room. Hahaha!
This is gonna be good.

OHOHOH!
andandand there's gonna be good BEACHROAD food for dinnerrrr. MMMM TULANG!
:D





I am psyched.
Oh how I wish I could have sleepovers everyday.
Then I'd have a good reason to not have to worry about not falling asleep in the night, and snugging in all day with a good reason.
Heeeeeee.


-hears the violent grumble of her tummy-
(off to the kitchen to get food)


(then she gets distracted and cleans her room, and changes the covers of her covers)


I think the new bedroom thing's really doing me good. I can't see the sight of hair or dirt anymore. I love to clean up the mess, and always know where to keep them back.
Heeeeeeee.


I wonder how I'm gonna sleep tonight.





oh, and I personally find Nestle's Honey GOLD Flakes rather theraputic.
Hmm.


Location: Bedside
Music: The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin



9:50 PM