Thursday, April 3, 2008
things Oprah taught me
last night, on the Hallmark channel, Oprah taught me all the things I'll ever need to know about being a woman.
she taught me these:
. how to make me regulate my farts and burps(heeeee!)
. to make sure I know my vitamin D intake, and keep increasing it
. cause vitamin D makes me happy
. and when I'm happy, Oprah taught me how to make my vag happy too
. she taught me how to make my lower heart smile. shetaughtmyvaghowtosmile!!!
. then after that she taught me how to self-cultivate
. she also taught us about the different kinds of pills that are good for you(shikin we're going on pills from now on!)
I really cannot remember the other things she taught me, but it was damn enlightening. And what better way to watch such educational shows than with beloved Kineh, on our second night of sleepovers. Heeee.
And mummy was watching it in her room.
So the sleepover went well.
Pictures are all with afiq(DUDE THIS IS A WARNING. IF I DO NOT GET THE PICTURES ASAP, YOUR INFESTED TOES ARE GOING INTO YOUR MOUTH), which I'm going to get real soon. :D
What better way to end the holidays(my holidays) with a sleepover.
Good food, good company, good stories, good laughs.
It's all gooooooood.
I should have sleepovers with the minorities too.
ohohoh and zee and benjy and mel too. that'd be kecoh doks.
oooo me likey already.
Location: My Bedroom
Music: I Believe - Bethany Joy
3:41 AM
