<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Sunday, September 14, 2008
are you strong enough to be my man?


Don't ask why, but I'm in the mood for video posting.
Enjoy.


Powerful women, inspiring.




I'm a sucker for guy bands, but this is one exception.
I think it's cause I love the way they dress? Mhmm.




Now this one's just cute.



You gotta agree with the video here.

the 7 things that guys don't have to do:
1. shave legs
2. give birth
3. aunt flow
4. wear skirts
5. wax armpits
6. wear pantyhose
7. and paint your toes too
8. high heels
9. pluck brows
10. skip meals
11. count pounds
12. some girls have to carry heavy mounds
we're way past 7 now, but i'll continue anyhow
13. uncomfy thongs
14. tight bras
15. tampons
16. blow our money on beauty salons
17. flat iron burns
18. and health concerns from hair dye fumes
and the reason why we do these crazy things that we do,
is we do it for you.


Sucker for other halves, we are.
Tsk.


Oh, I borrowed two books today. And this time, I am actually going to read them.
Yes, it's 2.33am, and I'm still awake. I'll indulge in my book, in attempt to soothe my throbbing headache; even though mr. paramedic/knight in not-so-shining armor insists that I close my eyes and TRY to go to sleep. Well, the favourite woman's still up too. Apparently, she's amusing herself by recording reactions of herself while watching some videos.

Digress.

I feel like baking.






I think I need to get a file, and some writing pads. School's getting very informative. And taking them all down in the lappy, the faci may just mistake me for chatting instead. Tsk. I guess RP's not as paperless as we hope they'd be.



OHOHOH, did I tell you?
Tom Cruise and I share the same birthday.


OOH you sexy thangg.



The book I'm reading.
Apparently, the book's based on a whole season that's up on Star World. But since I don't watch telly(even though, as many emphasizes, I have a telly and an SCV box in my room), I shall read the book instead. I mean, it is the same, if not better right?

Recommended.



If you need a whiff of fresh air from the typical love novels, this one'll keep you wanting more. Witty, ridiculously uncensored, shiok lahh.



The other day, we were talking about this show on telly, about a woman who was too busy with work, too busy that she put her husband and newborn aside. And when she was finally free, she found out her husband died. So we were talking, and we realized that losing a love one to death is wayyy more painful than losing him to infidelity. Why, it's cause when you lose him to death, you don't really know if he knows how much you love him and all. But when you've lost him to another, he's clearly aware of the amount of effort you've put into the relationship; how much he's breaking your heart.
So anyway, this one's about a woman who just lost the love of her life, just as they got married, leaving her to raise an unborn all by herself.
Somehow I see myself having to go through something like that.




Hari Raya's coming. I wish I knew how to sew. Then I could design my own baju kurong, and be able to avoid the revoltingly congested Geylang and their bazaars. Nothing personal about the place, it's the people. I have a sewing machine at home, books on how to, material that I've seen here and there, designs sketched out in my notebooks. But I can't get nothing done. Tsk.
Oh the limitations.


I really think I should get to bed, or Love's gonna kill me for having eyebags or yawning over dinner tomorrow. Heeeee.


okay okay, 5 mins.
Let me just finish the chapter, or two.



"GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD MORNING!"



3:00 AM