Sunday, September 14, 2008
not a sunday to begin with.
My new celebrity crush.


Camilla Belle.

And as I was doing my weekly online hunt for designs and the usual window shop, I suddenly felt like crying. This suffocation; this limitation of not having enough this and that, I CANNOT TAKE IT. It's not fair that we cannot choose our families, or their status. Don't get me wrong, I love mine, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's just that, hearing what mum was limited to when she was younger; the things she wasn't allowed to do because her family didn't have enough money; the things she couldn't achieve because she was out making her own living to support the family, if only she was given the opportunity to. Mum's brilliant, I tell you. If only huh.
Who knows, mummy could've ended up running her own company even.
Oh well.
This really sucks.
Being time-constrained doesn't make things any better.
I'd work if I had the time to. But nooooo. I don't.
I have dance, I have a management committee, and 26 IGs to co-manage.
I have my mandatory projects to do.
I have my studies to keep afloat.
I have a social life I don't want to miss out on.
I have a _________ that I don't want to not have time for.
I have my health at stake.
And currently, I have Hari Raya to worry about.
Tsk.


Camilla Belle.

And as I was doing my weekly online hunt for designs and the usual window shop, I suddenly felt like crying. This suffocation; this limitation of not having enough this and that, I CANNOT TAKE IT. It's not fair that we cannot choose our families, or their status. Don't get me wrong, I love mine, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's just that, hearing what mum was limited to when she was younger; the things she wasn't allowed to do because her family didn't have enough money; the things she couldn't achieve because she was out making her own living to support the family, if only she was given the opportunity to. Mum's brilliant, I tell you. If only huh.
Who knows, mummy could've ended up running her own company even.
Oh well.
This really sucks.
Being time-constrained doesn't make things any better.
I'd work if I had the time to. But nooooo. I don't.
I have dance, I have a management committee, and 26 IGs to co-manage.
I have my mandatory projects to do.
I have my studies to keep afloat.
I have a social life I don't want to miss out on.
I have a _________ that I don't want to not have time for.
I have my health at stake.
And currently, I have Hari Raya to worry about.
Tsk.
I REALLY REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW TO SEW.
So that I can make clothes for myself, and my girlfriends without having to spend so much on designer outfits, or to walk down the street with someone of similar outfit.
Crash course?
I almost sound desperate.
Then again, I don't even have the time to sit in front of the sewing machine, let alone have someone teach me.
WEHHH.
FARK.
this entry just got very whiney.
Love, you'd better cheer me up later.
Cause I've looking forward to you all weekend.
3:11 PM
