<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7435408608193490157?origin\x3dhttp://mytaintedsunrise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Girl On Queen Street


Monday, September 15, 2008
turn around, i'm calling for you


"will you be my escape?"





MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY.




Presenting, the only person that talks me into STAYING in class.
Tsk.
But I made it. :D





I think there's too much of your face in my blog.
HOHO!
But I love you anyway.
























Someone's got a new condom for his new toy.
And it's in orange.




Can't even put it down through dinner.
Forgiven.






Oh, I've got a new favourite tune, or should I say flavour of the week,
cause it makes me think of youuuu.


T-Shirt (Main Version) - Shontelle


"just like rainbows and butterflies, whenever i'm with you."



3:24 PM