Saturday, September 20, 2008
us against the world.
"when this world makes you crazy and you take in all you can."









ps. [the DARK arm belongs to our beloved Hairul, who thinks he's tan, and not terbakared already]

COCONUT IS LOVE.
no matter how tedious it is.


"you call me up, cause you know i'll be there."

Wednesdays are considerably lonely days, for me. Why I say that is cause my babies don't have school that day. And I'm the only 'semangat' one that took 5 days of school. Pfft. However lonely it feels, I'm still thankful I've got people in the school that I can still call and lament to.
This wednesday, I FINALLY got to meet my beloved Minorities for break fast.
I tell you, it's been ages since the four of us got together. Plans have been canceled due to busy schedules. But we still make time for check ups to make sure that the other's still functioning well. Kinda like how siblings work. We don't always talk and all. But every once in awhile, we worry, and hence check up on the other. (and just as i wanted to quote something from rahil's blog...)
I tell you, it's been ages since the four of us got together. Plans have been canceled due to busy schedules. But we still make time for check ups to make sure that the other's still functioning well. Kinda like how siblings work. We don't always talk and all. But every once in awhile, we worry, and hence check up on the other. (and just as i wanted to quote something from rahil's blog...)
We don't always say the things the other wants to hear, but that's how we function. And we love each other that way.
Frank.
ps. [the DARK arm belongs to our beloved Hairul, who thinks he's tan, and not terbakared already]

COCONUT IS LOVE.
no matter how tedious it is.
It's so scary how time has swooped by. It's already been a year since that fateful day; when we all first met in W35H. How quickly time has deprived us air to breathe; how our busy schedules have divested us of more time to meet; how significant and insignificant others have given us a good reason to come running back to the where the world can't find us. How easy it was to come to class, knowing that there'll be 3 others, always ready to hold the other up, how unwilling we are to judge the other, but never selfish of frank opinions, sharp or blunt. I've really missed you guys. :D
"you call me up, cause you know i'll be there."
1:30 PM